Getting a free estimate for your soapstone project is simple. Of course, we'll need some information from you to ensure your estimate is as accurate as possible (see below). Once we receive your project information, we'll do everything in our power to provide your estimate within two business days.
Please provide the following:
- A clearly marked plan with all dimensions identified. Send via regular mail, e-mail (pdf or jpeg file), or fax. Note: If you are sending us scaled plans, please keep in mind that faxed and e-mailed documents will typically shrink by as much as 10%, so please provide dimensions.
- Identify all backsplash areas, including their height (4" height is standard).
- For plans that do not include a soapstone sink, please specify whether the sink will be "dropped in" or "under mounted." Also specify the centerline of the sink. Identifying the location of your dishwasher, if applicable, will also be very helpful to our sales staff.
- For custom-built sinks, all dimensions must be taken from the outside. Measuring tip: If the opening into which your soapstone sink is to be installed is 30", then the outside dimension of your sink should be 30". When figuring your depth dimension, we recommend including a minimum of 4" behind the sink to accommodate plumbing.
- Include as much contact information about yourself as possible. Your full name, phone number, fax number (if applicable), e-mail address and, of course, your exact shipping address.
- For fireplaces, please provide separate dimensions for the hearth, surround, mantel and firebox.
If you have any questions about our estimating requirements, please call us at 1-802-263-5404.
Please send your Estimate Request to:
Vermont Soapstone Co.
PO Box 268
248 Stoughton Pond Road
Perkinsville, VT 05151-0268
Via Fax: 802-263-9451
Via E-mail: email@example.com